Monday, September 17, 2018

Day 26

9.14.18 Day 26

Breakfast
(P)      2 eggs                  
(G)     sweet potatoe               
(Fr)    apple

Lunch
(P)   ham
(V)   carrots, tomatoes
(Fa)  
(Fr)  apple


Dinner
2 pieces of frozen pizza-thin crust.


Day 26 Summary
I seriously need to pull my crap together so I can remember what I eat for dinner when it comes to friday night. I don't typically log on the weekend because...i don't know...i have mom stuff to do and am not afforded the luxury of just surfing the net (do people use that term any more or did I completely just date my self?). 

Friday's are a short work day for me. I am off at 2pm and I love it. It is the one day of the week that I can pick up the boys right when they get done with school so we can do some fun stuff. This week we are taking my youngest son's best friend in "the whole wide world" to our house for craft time. They want to make Shrinky Dinks (hello 70's flashback!) and Perler beads. I like to think of my self as pretty knowledgeable in the world of crafting, but i had to google "Perler beads". Long story short, they are small waxy bead that you put on a peg board and create a design, but you have to be careful because a slight breeze will mess up your design and you will have beads all over the place. Once your design is created you put this parchment type paper on the beads and iron them so they met together. Its cool but my little guy as zero patience.

Moments of truth
I stayed bright and happy until dinner. I took the boys to DQ for a treat before dropping our playmate off at his house and I did not have any DQ! When we got home, Brian made a frozen pizza so i had two pieces of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...