Monday, September 17, 2018

Day 27

9.15.18 Day 27
Breakfast
2 eggs
Sweet potato
Banana

This morning is all about moving...Oliver has swim lessons at 8am and then Henry has Crossfit at 10:15. After picking up Henry we have to run them over to their Grandpa's house where they will be staying overnight while we go golfing in a outing. 

The morning started off good. I took Ollie to swim lessons, came home and made my standard 2 eggs, 1 sweet tater and a piece of fruit. Brian took Henry to Crossfit and then we got the car loaded, bags packed and went to pick him up from class and got them to granpa's for the night. I knew it was going to be a hot day, but was not prepared for how seriously hot it was. Why does September jerk you around like that. One day the kids are wearing jackets to school and the next day they cancelling school because of the heat. WE LIVE IN IOWA. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING! 

I would like to say I did not drink at all on Saturday. Seriously, no booze or beer for me at all. I stuck with water and it was working for me until we got to our 3rd hole and I started to feel shaky and weak. I thought maybe I needed some food. I ate at 9am and didn't have lunch and it was going on 2pm. So I got a ham sandwhich from the clubhouse and threw away the bun (yep, i went all animal style and just ate the meat and cheese) and i also got more water and a beef jerky (more protein!!). That quelled the shakes but i still felt kind of weird. I golfed a couple more holes and used my little chill pad and was so grateful I remembered to grab it before I left the house! This thing is amazing. I kept drinking my water, but I needed something more, so when the beer girl came buy I got a couple sports drinks and a Nut Roll. I am not a fan of the Nut Roll but I thought it had the most protein and i needed some sugar. The sports drink and Nut Roll helped tremendously! I was back in the swing of things.

How did I golf? Worst golf game of my life. Seriously, I couldn't drive to save my soul. My putts are usually on point and they were all going left of the cup. I was just not on my A-game at all. But it was fun. I could do with the 90 degree heat and no wind, though. 

Lunch: Ham and cheese with no bun, beef jerky

Blood Sugar help: Powerade and a Salty Nut Roll

Dinner: Chicken with corn and coleslaw (i skipped the bun and the mashed potatoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...