Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Day 2

8.21.18 Day 2
Weight: 239.00
Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Daily goal for 8.21.18: Don't think about yesterday. Focus on today! Drink more water! 

Breakfast
P: 2 eggs
G: Sweet potato
Fr: Mango

I love eggs and sweet potatoes. I'm not going to lie. I switched it up with some mango slices that I got at Aldi. They were a bit pricey ($4.59) but they were all cut up and ready to eat. No one in my family likes fresh mango so they are safe from the boys! Now if they were dried mango they would be all over it, but dried fruit is a no-no on BLE so we don't have to worry about that.

Lunch
P: Tuna (5 oz...1 oz more than should be)
V: Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red pepper, cucumber and a carrot with balsamic vinegar
Ft: Avocado
Fr: Mango

lunch actually filled me up. The extra tuna and the massive amounts of veggies really did it for me. I made it all the way through to dinner!

Dinner
P: Ground beef
S: Cucumbers, grape tomatoes, red peppers
V: Spaghetti squash w/marinara sauce

On Tuesday nights I volunteer at our church bingo night. I love it. Lot's of old people who like to gossip and full of sass. I have been doing it for 2 years and the people are wonderful. Tonight to combat snacking on their delicious consession stand food, I brought my big bowl of veggies and i ate part of my dinner while working. 

Day 2 Summary
I think i did ok until dinner time. My fear was how I would be around all the delicious food at Bingo, but with my big bowl of veggies, I came out of Bingo without noshing on the NMF (not my food) and stuck with my own BLE veggie bowl.

Moments of Truth
Yeah, the spaghetti squash didn't do it for me. I don't know if i am doing it wrong, but blah. The boys made thin spaghetti so i did have a small bowl of whole wheat thin organic spaghetti. 

Takeaway: I need to plan my dinners better because I default to eating with the family when I don't have a good plan or run out of time. I can do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...