Friday, August 24, 2018

Day 4

8.23.18 Day 4
Weight: Didn't weigh in today
Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Daily goal for 8.23.18: Bright lines all day! 1 cold brew coffee (no sugar, just black) and lot's of water.

Breakfast
(P) 2 eggs                               
(G) Sweet potato                     
(Fr) Mango

Nothing to see here...same old breakfast. I swear I am not stuck in a rut. If it's not broke, don't fix it! Am I right or what?W
 Lunch
(P) Hard boiled egg, cubed ham and cubed turkey
(V) Lettuce, tomatos, cucubmers
(Fa) Balsamic vinaigrette 
(Fr) Apple

I was worried about lunch today because I went out to eat with a good friend of mine and we went to a restaurant that is know for its sandwiches. I knew I couldn't have a sammy, so I went online to look at their menu and was pleasantly surprised to see they had a Chef Dom Salad-their take on a chef salad. It was HUGE, like I have never seen a bigger salad. I couldn't eat it all. It was crazy big. So I brought the rest back to work and will finish it at dinner time. 

Dinner
(P) 1 egg and 2 small sausage links
(V)
(S)
(Ft)

It was Brinner night tonight. My husband made eggs, sausage (his Uncle runs a meat locker that was started by his dad-my husbands grandpa and the sausages came from the meat locker...no sugar added), toast and hashbrowns. I took the dog for a walk because it was beautiful out, I wasn't hungry yet and while I like the sausages, i don't like the smell. It actually worked out well. i was able to come home and make my egg and eat without any issues. Brinner is the bomb!

Day 4 Summary
Today wasn't a terrible day.I stayed in line for breakfast and lunch and I may have gone over my protein threshold for dinner, I still did good. I did not get all my veggies -so i need to work on that. I drank a lot of water and the walk in the afternoon with my sweet Lucy Loo was wonderful. I love it when the dog listens to me. 
Moments of truth
I think I need to increase my protein a bit in the morning. I get to 10:30 and I'm hungry. I will try more water and tea tomorrow to see if that combats it, but i'm already drinking my cold brew coffee so i'm not sure how adding more liquid is going to solve anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...