Sunday, August 26, 2018

Day 5

8.24.18 Day 5
Weight: 237 (-3)
Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Daily goal for 8.24.18: Bright lines all day! Lot of water!

Breakfast
(P) Milk and ricotta cheese                            (G) Shredded Wheat                    
(Fr) Mango

Ricotta cheese? It. Is. Delicious. It doesn't taste like cheese, it is just a smooth creamy texture and taste. I was blown away when I tried it on fruit and shredded wheat. It counts as a protein as does the milk so I think I will probably be hungry by 10:30 today, but this was a good breakfast. The Shredded Wheat is the big Post Shredded Wheat Biscuits and they come individually wrapped and you just break them up and put them in a bowl. One package is the perfect weight!
 Lunch
(P) hard boiled egg, chicken, diced turkey
(V) lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, shredded carrots with balsamic vineagar 
(Fa)  black olives
(Fr) peach

I was hoping my husband would take me to lunch since he was off on Friday but he decided to nap instead. So I hit the local Hy-Vee and went through their salad bar and then picked up a piece of fruit from the produce section. It was a huge salad and did great filling me up!

Dinner
(P) shrimp with angel hair pasta (about 1/4 cup..it didn't taste very good)
(V) asparagus, red peppers
(S) lettuce, shredded cabage and carots
(Ft) black olives

Today is Friday Fun Day with Mom and that usually consists of a fun activity. Today our community is hosting a World War II LST ship (land sea tank). It is a big ship that is docked at our local Ice Harbor dock on the Mississippi river. We were able to take a tour and it was amazing. It would come dirctly onto the shore and the door would open and tanks, jeeps, soldiers and supplies would unload onto shore. It was truly amazing. After the tour, we went to Olive Garden for dinner. The boys love pasta, so we went and I got angel hair pasta with shrimp. The shrimp and veggies were good but the past tasted kind of "meh". So I ate all the shrimp and got my fill of salad. 

Day 5 Summary
Totally was hangry by 10:30 as I knew I would be. I was so busy this morning because the hubby was off work and throwing off my normal morning routine that I didn't bring any protein with me. Luckily our vending machine sells little packets of nuts, so I got one of those to tied me over. 

Moments of truth
NMF (not my food)...vending machine nuts, Olive garden dressing, a small portion of angel hair pasta. Lots of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...