Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Day 3

8.22.18 Day 3
Weight: 239.00
Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Daily goal for 8.22.18: Don't think about yesterday. Focus on today! Drink more water! 

Breakfast
P: 2 eggs
G: Sweet potato
Fr: Blueberries

What can I say, I like eggs and sweet potatoes. To be honest, my intent this week was to back these BLE compliant breakfast rounds (I'll explain more when I actually make them). In fact, I was going to make my lunch for M-W on Sunday and be all set for the first part of the week and then do it again tonight for Thursday and friday and guess what? All my containers were gone. I was like, where the heck is all my stuff?! Wanna know where they were? AT WORK! So now i have them all and I went to make my breakfast rounds this morning and all my bananas are gone!!! Dang kids! 

Lunch
P: Chicken
V: Lettuce, carrots, shredded cabbage
Fr: none

I took part of the day off so I could celebrate the end of summer with the boys. So I took them to lunch and then we went to Crystal Lake Cave and after that we took the dog for a walk since it was so beautiful out. It was a fun day but i'm gonna be straight up...a.) i could never be a stay at home mom. To all the SAHM-you are SAINTS! b.)Thank you baby Jesus for school starting tomorrow. These kids are eating me out of house and home and they need some serious structure and time away from Fortnite, Minecraft and You Tube. 

Dinner
P: Brat with a two tablespoons of potato salad
V: sauerkraut
S: none

Dinner was not a huge success for me. Brats are ok on BLE but not recommended for eating a lot of due to high fat and their may be sugar involved. I had one but the potatoe salad was def a no-no.

Day 3 Summary
This was not a perfect day and most aren't but you just have to plow through it all and focus on the long term goal. I find myself looking at some of Before/After pics posted on the BLE facebook pages and they are super inspiring. Its amazing what a 45lb weight loss can look like. i just have to keep swimming as Dory would say. 

Moment of Truth
I am a gassy b*tch from all those raw veggies on Day 2. Good heavens I tooted all night long. Also, I need to rezoom and focus tomorrow. As Scarlett O'Hara says in Gone With The Wind "Tomorrow is another day."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...