Monday, August 27, 2018

Day 6

8.25.18 Day 6
Weight: Didn't weigh in today
Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Daily goal for 8.25.18: Bright lines all day! 1 cold brew coffee (no sugar, just black) and lot's of water.

Breakfast
(P)        Starbucks medium chai tea                        
(G)                      
(Fr)       

 Lunch
(P)                      Fettucine with Alfredo
(V) 
(Fa)  
(Fr)


Dinner
(P) thin crust pizza with pepperoni and sausage, cheese
(V) onions
(S)
(Ft)black and green olives


Day 6 Summary
In Bright Lines Eating, SPT talks about why she recommends not exercising while on the weightloss portion of the plan. People use it like a debit/credit
system, as in "I went for a 3 mile run, therefore I can have a donut." Because they did some exercise they feel they have built up this credit in their meal plan that allows them to indulge in something that is not the best for them. I am 100% guilty of this mindset. I enjoy going for walks, swimming and running and before BLE I completed triathlons, 5k, 10k and half marathons so exercising is just a normal part of my life and now I have a dog that loves to go for walks and we have a beautiful area here in our neighborhood that is perfect for a quick 1 mile loop and it has doggy water fountains! But I tend to eat crap or skip meals when I do something good. The debit and the credit don't balance...much like my checkbook at times. But that is a totally different post for another day. 

Moments of truth

An absolutely horrible day for eating. I went for a walk with the dog right away in the morning and a few hours later we went to a doggy dip at the local pool, so swimming with the dog...the exercise doesn't outweigh the craptastic food day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...