Monday, August 27, 2018

Day 8

8.27.18 Day 8
Weight: 236 (-4)
Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Daily goal for 8.27.18: Take it meal by meal, baby! Drink that water!

Breakfast
(P)    Pecans/almond butter                         
(G)    Oatmeal                  
(Fr)   Banana and blueberries

New breakfast item! These are breakfast rounds and I go the recipe from Katie's Bright Kitchen www.katiesbrightkitchen.com. Each recipe makes 1 meal (3 breakfast rounds). They are DELICIOUS. Super easy to make and you can mix up the extra fruit you add into it or you can eat the extra fruit on the side.     

 Lunch
(P)   Chicken sausage and shrimp               
(V)   roasted brussell sprouts with ghee and                leftover corn  
(Fa)  Avocado
(Fr)  Apple

Lunch was leftovers shrimp boil from Sunday dinner. I cut the corn off the cob and weighed out 3 oz and then i roasted a batch of sprouts with ghee and measured out 3 oz. How have I never used Ghee before? It is clarified butter, so you can let it sit out and it spreadable and easy to scoop out. It is a bit pricey, so i won't be using it a lot, but it is amazing when roasting veggies. 

Dinner
(P) chicken, beans, chese
(V) lettuce, tomato
(S)
(Ft) avocado


Day 6 Summary
Until dinner, today was a good day. I stayed on track all day until i went to dinner for a friends birthday. We went to Los Aztecas, which is a fake mexican restaurant (according to my husband...its americanized mexican food). I had the chicken taco salad. Yes, I ate the shell. I practically licked the plate clean. 

Moments of truth

I didn't snack between meals. I kept my lines for breakfast and lunch. Minor setback at dinner, but tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...