Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Day 9

8.28.18 Day 9
Weight: Didn't weigh in 
Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Daily goal for 8.29.18

Breakfast
(P)   Nut butter and pecans                 
(G)   Oatmeal                  
(Fr)  Banana and blueberries

Lunch
(P)   Chicken sausage and shrimpt
(V)   brussel sprouts and corn
(Fa)  ghee on my brussel sprouts
(Fr)  Mango


Dinner
(P)   burger
(V)   english cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes
(S)   
(Ft)  

Tuesday night is typically spaghetti night. I had some whole wheat thin pasta with marinara sauce and ground beef (the burger listed above...i wish my family would just incorporate the burger into the sauce, but they like it separate which grosses me out.)

Day 9 Summary
Not a terrible day...I stayed bright until I got to dinner and had some WW thin spaghetti. 

Moments of truth
Bingo is hard for me. I love volunteering and seeing the old people but the concession stand has such great food. Tonight was pizza and it smelled so good. A perk of volunteering is free food and soda. Tonight, I brought my veggies and had water. I refrained from concession stand goodies (they have popcorn people and it is good popcorn! For free!) and for that, I'm quite proud of myself. Hooray for Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...