Thursday, September 6, 2018

Day 16

9.4.18 Day 16
Weight: Didn't weigh in 
Short Weight loss goal: 10 lb
Long Weight loss goal: 180 lbs
Am Blood Sugar: 138
Pm Blood Sugar: 
Daily goal for 9.4.18 :Keep those lines. Tonight is bingo night!

Breakfast
(P) almond butter and pecans                        
(G) oatmeal                    
(Fr) banana and blueberries

Breakfast rounds are so good. Once I figure out how this whole blog thing works, I will posting my recipes to share with everyone.  

Lunch
(P)   lemon pepper tuna
(V)   romaine lettuce, tomatoes, carrots
(Fa)  salad dressing
(Fr)  apple


Dinner
(P)   cashews, deli meat
(V)   carrots, tomatos
(S)   
(Ft)  


Day 14 summary
The day went really well until dinner. I had bingo and i brought my carrots and tomatoes and had some nuts but when i got home, i just had some deli meat and went to bed. I was full from the carrots and just needed a little bit more protein.

Moments of truth
Dang bingo. I had some M&M's and a diet pepsi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...