Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Day 20

9.8.18 Day 20
Weight: Didn't weigh in 
Short Weight loss goal: 5lb
Long Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Am Blood Sugar:
Pm Blood Sugar:
Daily goal for 9.8.18:


Moments of truth
This is a graphic of my life. Some days are great, some days not so great. Some days i'm going in circles. 

Today is Saturday. My youngest has swim lessons on Saturday. At 8:00am. tell me again why I thought this was a good idea? I have no idea what the hell I am doing. My plan is to make a grocery list while he is swimming. For all those who think I should be watching my child swim-please. Stop. He is in the capable hands of a lifeguard. I don't need to be eagle eyeing his class to see if he is behaving, shouting encouragement or sideline coaching. I was a swim instructor and coach for a very very long time and I detested those parents who feel that they know more than me..the one teaching the class or coaching the team. I refuse to be that mom. I just want the kid to not die in the water. I'm not anticipating an Olympic medalist in butterfly. I just don't want him to die. 

Anyhoo, my plan was coffee, pool, grocery list. it was going fine until i realized he didn't have any underwear to change into and so he would be going commando after he got changed out of his suit. 

Next up is grocery shopping. While I am dealing with discount shopping at its finest (i'm looking at you Walmart and Aldi) my husband took our oldest to his kids Crossfit class. I was on pick up duty. Then groceries put away, feed the kids lunch and then get prepared for church. I made it to 3pm before i realized I didn't have breakfast or lunch and now I can't find my keys. 

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DON'T HAVE ANY PROTEIN, PEOPLE!! I LOSS MY GOL-DANG MIND!

I have no idea what I had for dinner. I still don't know where my keys are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...