Saturday, September 1, 2018

Day 12

8/31/18 Day 12
Weight: Didn't weigh in 
Short Weight loss goal: 5lb
Long Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Am Blood Sugar: 162
Pm Blood Sugar: 126
Daily goal for 8/13/18: Stay focused. Increase water. Take my medication. Enjoy the moment.

Breakfast
(P)  2 eggs                        
(G)  sweet potato                   
(Fr) mango and blueberries

Lunch
(P)   ham steak
(V)   brocoli
(Fa)  ghee on my brocoli
(Fr)  apple


Dinner
(P)   two pieces of sausage and mushroom pizza
(V)   
(S)   
(Ft)  


Day 12 Summary
The day went really well but with friday night came it got fuzzy. We didn't eat until 7pm and we ordered pizza. i had two small pizzas and a lot of water. then i went to bed.

Moments of truth
I have been in an emotional funk lately. Like a curtain has covered my feelings. I worry about my kids going to college and being able to afford it despite having a 529 savings plan for them. I get envious of everyone's travel photos and how often they get to go on adventures-things I want to do but can't afford it, but yet they seem to go multiple times a year. I get down when I can't do the small things like get a massage or pedicure because I need to pay for guitar lessons (they are cheaper than renting a saxophone since we have the guitar already). It all just weighs on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...