Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Day 18

9.6.18 Day 18
Weight: Didn't weigh in 
Short Weight loss goal: 5lb
Long Weight loss goal: 180lbs
Am Blood Sugar: 152...residual ice coffee and pretzel pizza effect
Pm Blood Sugar:
Daily goal for 9.6.18: Rezoom!

Breakfast
(P)  2 eggs over easy                      
(G)  sweet potato                   
(Fr)  blueberries and a banana

Moments of truth

Here is my truth...I completely forgot to log what I was eating on friday. In fact, it is now Tuesday 9/11 and I have no idea what happened to the last 5 days. I know this...i had sugar. I had flour. I got sick from said sugar and flour. I carted my children to swim lessons and crossfit class, went grocery shopping, prepped my meals for Monday and Tuesday (i'll get to Monday in a bit) and I cleaned up water in my basement from the monsoon we had last week. I bought an air purifier because the rank smell of musty basement carpet made me gag on Monday. 

Every day isn't perfect. There will be days that completely fall apart. it is life. You just get back on that horse and try again. You will fall again, too....but it will be ok.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 36 PCOS

9.24.18 Day 36 Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was in my early 30's. I was always a bigger girl and whe...